Yesterday I went to Spring City, UT with Kathie and Pat Debenham. On the Saturday before Memorial Day Spring City has their annual Heritage House Tour and art sale, and we've been going together for a long time. Spring City is a little town in south east Utah with lots of pioneer homes. The homes are open to the public on this one day and lots of art is for sale. I usually come home with something neat.Sunday, May 26, 2013
Memorial Day Weekend
Yesterday I went to Spring City, UT with Kathie and Pat Debenham. On the Saturday before Memorial Day Spring City has their annual Heritage House Tour and art sale, and we've been going together for a long time. Spring City is a little town in south east Utah with lots of pioneer homes. The homes are open to the public on this one day and lots of art is for sale. I usually come home with something neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look cute! What did you buy?
ReplyDeleteI bought a small painting of a red peony by Lee Bennion. It's a partner to the little pink peony painting I bough a few years ago! They're both really nice.
ReplyDeletecute scarf too!
ReplyDelete