You guys, I just got off work at midnight and I see on my iPhone, "Newest Morris." I am thinking I have been working and missed the birth of our new grandchild. Then I think this is early and finally get to the blog and it's a new car. What kind is it, what model and trim? Looks pretty cool.
click on the picture to see the whole car - we didn't just buy part of a van. I've since driven it and it's actually really great!
ReplyDeleteGreat, great, great! I downsize just in time for you to upgrade! Glad Emily has driven the van! It's so groovy.
ReplyDeleteYou guys, I just got off work at midnight and I see on my iPhone, "Newest Morris." I am thinking I have been working and missed the birth of our new grandchild. Then I think this is early and finally get to the blog and it's a new car. What kind is it, what model and trim?
ReplyDeleteLooks pretty cool.
I have to admit that I knew the title would be confusing in just that way. It is a Toyota Sienna SE.
ReplyDelete