Friday, June 7, 2013

Fun in Venice

Emily and I arrived at the Lonsdale Beach House yesterday afternoon and are having a great time relaxing and shopping and eating all manner of food. We had moon juices yesterday and food prepared with gratitude this morning. We went to the farmers market and got the world's largest blueberries (almost gone already).  We walked down Abbot Kinney.  Today we went down to the Third Street Promenade and saw Liev Shrieber.  So far a great trip.  We're looking forward to hanging out more tomorrow and coming home Sunday afternoon.  Monday I start a new job and we will continue looking for a house to rent.  We hope everyone is doing well.

-Jeremy

4 comments:

  1. So Glad you guys had a good time - I love the photo. You must have been out early to catch everything totally locked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily and Jeremy, thanks for sharing love the photo
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moon Juice!!!!!! I miss you and your hipster employees and patrons. You still served us even though we didn't have sloppy cloths and a Mercedes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oriah and I gotta get back to Venice, so fun! Glad y'all had a good trip. We miss y'all
    Amy

    ReplyDelete