Standing for Truth, Right and the American Way.
I may not own a gun, but I did buy a shopping cart full of fireworks. Does that count for anything? Oh, and it was about 115 degrees right there. We filled up the back of the car and took off. It climbed to a high of 117 degrees....we were a traveling time bomb - not that the Subie wasn't nice and cool inside. But I was watering the plants I was transporting in the back of the car trying to keep them alive too. Anyway we are home safely and the stash has been unloaded and is in the basement waiting for the festivities.

You're making me wish we were coming to Utah for the 4th!
ReplyDeleteWell, maybe you should!! We have a roman candle with your name on it! One for baby Curtis and Seth too. Gotta start those kids young.
ReplyDelete