Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Body Paint!

Posted this on Team Morris blog too, but wanted to share it with those who haven't seen it yet.  It's old stuff, but still cute.  Next up will be pics of Vivian, and since I can copy blogs from Team Morris it will be easy!  But I apologize for the repeats if others look at both.

I thought it would be fun to paint on a roll of paper out on the deck - don't know why I didn't think the kids would get tired of the paper and want to paint themselves instead.  It was tons of fun!
Aaron was the first, Penelope was just fine with the paper
Then she had to join the fun 




Penelope the Paint Monster!

Watch out or you might get slimed!

 A neighbor friend knocked on the door to see if we could play, Penelope invited her to play with us, but she was not interested in painting in her underwear.  It was hilarious.
I had to carry them both in the house to the tub to save the carpet from paint prints and the tub was filthy, we had to drain it once.  It was a really fun afternoon!  (And luckily washable paint rinsed right off the deck)



No comments:

Post a Comment