On Friday we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
Is everybody's favorite the sharks?
Not mine....I love the tiny little exhibit called the Garden of Eels:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmvC8KuC8M
Not mine....I love the tiny little exhibit called the Garden of Eels:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmvC8KuC8M
Here are Pippa and Aaron in front of the huge tank in the big entry hall.
Aaron was pretty mesmerized by the train that went around the base of the Christmas Tree in the main hall.
Vivian liked the Aquarium too.
On Saturday we hung out on the beach again. We all rode bikes down the boardwalk - here we are in front of the Santa Monica Pier.
They now have kid-sized versions of almost all of the grown-up work-out equipment...like these rings.
Eventually everybody but Dad and I went home.
So on Monday - in celebration of Dad's birthday - he and I went to Disneyland. Dad had never been on the Cars ride - we headed right for it first thing when the park opened and went on it again with a Fast Pass. He loved it.
It was a very warm and sunny day and we had a great time. We only stayed a few hours - and that was perfect!













There a bunch of new posts on the family blog - take a look! Love you! Mom
ReplyDelete